Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats up 2010

Ok i will cut the crap of, "OMG it is so fast another year " i cant believe it and bla bla bla......"
heck everyone seem to be writing about it and all the same words, Boring....

how about this, time passes not fast but at its pace, meaning everyone had 24 hours everyday, all the same, why some people have more time and some have less, and some just let it went along,
because those who had the extra time either knew how to do everything or they just left the things undone. hehe, kind of crappy right

So what;s up 2010, something exciting, for me it will sure be even more adrenaline rush in Sales, and Figures will increase even more next year, 2009 it went up and down, was down in January, went stable in February, and kept in track from March and shoot up in June and July, September came down drastic H1N1 case, many cases were cut, October picked up a little and November maintain December went down again,
Though it was not great, but it was exciting, new lens, new customers, and new attitude, of course occasionally we have complaining customers. Thats ok, it makes thing fun and something to discuss.

So what is my proudest moment in 2009, im not going to waste it not recording it down,

1) I mastered Acri Lisa, the ultimate Zeiss MFIOL implant available for you. Now im ready to talk confidently with my Doctors,
2) I manage to hit more 100% sales target compare last year, and i have much better understanding about sales target and goals, "goals! goals! its all about goals!" No goals no glory...

3) i got my dream come true, A HTPC with internet access and a full 5.1 channel system.
4) i have my walls built up, suppose i got to do my front porch with tiles, but due to sinking issues i halted the project, it will continue next year, Stage one clear, walls up, wire on the ground. now it is the motor for the auto gate and tiles to be laid.
5)Stream Classic FM and have internet in my house,
6) bring me wife for holiday, Yes
7) Law of attraction, this one is creapy, Mr Micheal Losier, Well this one is really one of my proudest of all.
8) Have this blog that you are reading, so proud of it. ( inspired by Jessica Tann )
9) Arrival of my new born nephew,
10) Lastly grow up one year older, and wiser,,, feeling more confident in life and i know what i want to do next year
11) not forgeting that i have met a new friend, Harry helping me to understand better in hifi, and allow me to enjoy nice music in his shop, thanks harry," So i dont waste my life away listening to crap hifi, " my motto, life's too short to listen to crap hifi.

All these time, i just let if flow. So i have decided to be great every year, Brian Tracy says, where would you want to be in the next 5 years, do you want to be great or just be mediocre, 5 years is going to come anyway so decide if you want to succeed or not.


So in 2010
1) i sell 30 Acri Lisa a month for 2010
2) i sell 3 units of Visalis 100 in Malaysia
3) i sell 3 units of Geuder S3 in Malaysia
3) i sell 3 units of Laser DCR in Malaysia
4) i achieve more sales 100% in 2010,
5) i sell 30 acri smart a month for 2010
6) i install autogate, and lay ties in my front porch.
7) i bring my wife for holiday, in Sabah
8) i earn 70,000.00 in 2010
9) i am the best sales man in opthalmology in 2010
10)i m loving myself more, and my customers love me more in 2010.

how about that, new year resolution, make them into a goal. " seeing Brian Tracy is Seeing Goals" thats whats all about, Goals goals and ambition.

Yes Come on 2010, im ready to take you,,, haha, bring it on......

1 comment: