Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stayed At Home!!!

I cannot imagine that i have stayed home the entire day.

Of course as you all know that i had just installed my Streamyx, today and testing it out the entire day, So far so good the speed is reasonable and it is more than enough to cater for my needs at the moment.

Well the entire day, i spend by Watching one movie Transformer 1, and then surfed internet. Chatted with some friends online. Then my wife came back continue to watch movies.

After that at 6 pm my tummy was calling me, so we cooked and makan dinner. Now listening to ClassicFM (www.classicfm.com) smooth Christmas Classics , now broadcasting live from London England.

Counting down to Best Classic Music for this year.

No 2 Katerin Jenkins, now listening. haha, i wonder who is number one.

Classic FM does make me more relax, and now one of my dreams are achieve, so stream Classic FM and feed into my Hifi system and listen to great music broadcast.

My Motto, Whats Life with no Good Music and HIFI,

No comments:

Post a Comment