Sunday, December 20, 2009

Walls in front of my house

So whats up with my house
Well, it has been 2 years staying in Setia Alam and i had no walls on my front car porch. No issues here, although i can live without them using only chicken netting style kind of wiring. So i had a contractor done for me 2 walls, and make a plaster ceiling man hole on my foyer.
The foyer suffered from Mouse or Rat attack, consistenly using my plaster ceiling as their play ground and shit as they like.
After opening the hole it was totally terrible,. It smelled like "Kandang Ayam" explained the indonesian worker. So i had him find the hole and then fixed up some metal wires arround the so called affected area. Afterthat had him place some plaster layer to cover up the stains and smell.
now after one coating of paint and plaster, still has some stain at various affected corners. Next few days they will come put another coating of paint again to cover totally.
Walls has a concrete beam so it is actually hanging and not resting on the floor. It is not easy making a good wall, but it takes a lot of work and effort to make one. It looks easy but the skill required to make a good one is important,
My wall will be ready by this weekend with paint and cleaning up.
My next mission is next year will be Auto Gate and tiles for my porch. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment