Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BYE BYE 2009 welcome 2010

Can you imagine, it is coming to year end now. Just a while ago, i was still in 2008 and now 2009 is ending.
Well we always say, " time and tide waits for no men" , Life is moving at such high speed, and i just wonder how can I cope up with it, and now another year is coming.

How great if i could Freeze time and freeze them during good times. Anyway, i take my life very seriously now, because i dont want to waste it all away.

So recap back, this year i have manage to create a blog without knowing that i will write anything, but then i decided that what the heck why not put my life story into this. At least when im old. i could look back and read all those wonderful things that has happened to me, Just like my life;s milestone.

Many years i have live in this world, and i have learned so much, and yet there so much more to learn. So im looking forward next year;s projects.

This year i completed some house project. i had my HT setup nicely.
I have my wife went for holiday which she kept repeating to me in 2008. so 2009 onward i will have 2 times holiday with my wife, be it local or international.

I got myself a bluetooth headset for my handphone and also a new handphone. with is i can take pictures and place them here for you to see.

Setia Alam is now bussling with plenty of people moving in to stay.

I had my water filter installed for 1k,

And best part my dad bought a pre and power ARC amps. thats a great part. The nicer part is i came to know a friend that had open a used Hifi shop and now im enjoying it so much, i can go to a shop without the feeling of "want to buy a not. dont want to buy dont come disturb me" kind of treatment from Amcorp mall, although not every shop is like that. A&L is very nice.

I have a new born nephew this year and he is now still very cute. i miss him a lot, probably next week go back and see him

Most importantly me and my wife are very happy during this year, and i do really appretiate that. Although i work and cook and do house work, she does help around and we do the work togather. Thank you my wife.

haha forgotten, this year we cooked chicken curry in Setia Alam.

So whats my next year plan

1) Install Autogate,
2) make the wall's
3) Make RM 70000 next year , Sell 5 phaco machine Zeiss or Geuder
4) Sell 50 Acri Lisa a month by June 2010
5) i weigh 65 KG by June 2010,
6) i have 6 packs by October 2010
7) I will have a personal trainer by may 2010


Well thats for now, i know i have more i know it, but i will write down this year all my goals and weigh them with a dead line.

So you should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment