Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sushi king

Sushi King Kepong
Well im not the only person that talks about food, but because this blog is about myself and usual activities so my as well just add it in, I was waiting for my wife to finish her chinese wedding dinner in Odeon Kepong Baru, i had drop her earlier so i had about 2 to 3 hours to hang around. I didnt follow because the invitation was for 1, plus i dont know anyone there and on top of that, my wife is not that close with this friend, so leave me out.

Where to go, so many kinds of food in Kepong Baru, yes yes, you may say go eat ulu yam mee lah, or go tai pai tong to eat char kuay teow, I did, just that eating alone is kind of bored, how about mc d, or KFC or Pizza hut, i was thinking why not try something that if im alone then only i can eat kind of thing....
I headed for Kepong Jusco and went there to hunt for food.
I kind of a boring person, always eat about the same food, I have had sushi king many times, but i m never bored with it,

So what to eat leh ? I love the Kodomo Bento in Sushi king and also the sotong, forgotten the Japanese name for it buy t as you can see the picture, it is 2 pieces of nice large sotong, grilled and serve with a lemon and some ginger. Yummmy
Kodomo Bento

Why i love kodomo bento so much, thats because it has all my love to eat things under a bento set, i dont need the soup, but i need to have some rice, But most bento set come with rice. So ok, This one has chicken, fish, prawn, crab stick, egg, pickle radish, some beans and eggplant, potatoe croquet. and sweet potato, all in a tempura style. Talking about healthy food eating sushi

finish Eating
it is kind of large serving for a person to have 2 large sotong and a bento set, I took my time to finish it, no rush. Slowly savouring the meal bit by bit,
And ta da, finished most of it, rice, i ate less. I had to have it, because my wife is having nice chinese food, so i cannot loose too, i must have something nice,

So kodomo bento set available in all sushi king for 13.90 and the sotong, is 9.90 all in all 23. 000 somthing, after tax and service charge it is at 27 or so,

I had a great time, btw a guy sitting next to me kept looking at my sotong and how i ate them, looks delicious ah..... ppl also looking,,, hehe,, enjoy the food

No comments:

Post a Comment