Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Work,,,, 2010

Well, children has Back to school, making new young first timers parents worried about how their child is going to cope with the first days. Some took leave to be with the kids just to make sure they are ok. Some bring lunch and others hang around for a while and head off for work.

No wonder today's traffic is still good. Not much cars. Smooth sailing all the way from my house to the office.

Well remembering my very first time in Std 1 i was afraid also. i remember crying and asking to go home, but i cried alone. Probably i was not the fun type. I still remember some of my friends in the years ago were very naughty. Bully other kids and so on.

I used to be happy when i know recess time, my grand ma would bring me food from home, and then sometime my mum sometimes would bring them. My favourite was dry mee. You know the sort of like maggie mee noodle and stir fry with meat. Add some sauce. That was my favourite.

Only later when i was older only i had some income to buy some food in canteen. I had friends by then. It was fun and kind to think of it, so many years has passed, It was really great thinking back now. lining up in the line waiting to buy my karipap. Or some times the nasi lemak,
Those days, karipap was at 10 cents, each, nasi lemak was at 50 cents a plate. nasi, egg, and sambal, i remember the nasi lemak sambal was dam hot. But i ate them anyway.

First day of school in primary 2 to 6 were no more special, all the same. Same old stuff, but the very first day in school. thats the difference.

Well time passed and i grew up. In the future, i will be that parent to sent my kids to school and make sure they are comfortable. Now is my turn to be a parent in the future. I hope i can relate my story to my kids so that they dont feel so lonely and afraid.
I bet my kids will be the brave one. Haha.....

Good luck kids,... have a great year in school...

No comments:

Post a Comment