Sunday, November 22, 2009

the Return of RO

Well i was just speaking to a leng lui last week, talking about where is RO, and a lot of ppl was also asking, including me, and here i bring you the return of RO.

RO was my former cheque writer, he has his own ways of managing people, some dont like and some like, i personally dont like his management style, but he was above me long time ago, i dont really know what happen to him but he is sure standing here the last 2 days and here to lead a dying company thats loosing focus,

no details on the reason he left but it was a amazing story. i got no details, and now his lines are "i'm back" hmm like arrnie, in T1 and T2 he is like arnie also, only thinking and more smooth,

i said hi to him but i really do respect him as a different kind of management style which does not suit me, but he loves ppl who wears skirt, never seen him likes ppl who cannot wear skirt,

well anyway welcome back RO and i wish all the best to him, i'm happy where i'm now and i just love it, love the business, and i wanna thank you for all the things you have said to me, and told me and screw me, and i have woken up and now i can face a better future,

No comments:

Post a Comment