Thursday, November 19, 2009

busy busy week for me!!!

This week is like no time you warm my office chair, going early to work at 7 am then coming back only at 8 pm

this is killing me, this weekend, is no usual weekend, i got to go to Renaissance hotel in KL to work on a Malaysia Singapore joint meeting, sigh.. work, but next week i be in thailand, 2 nice holiday but half work and half holiday, wheres the fun in that.

anyway i have missed my Gym session this week due to this schedule, hang on there, i be a rich man in no time, now is just the starting, and i will suceed in life,

Last night i continue to read my Rich Dad Poor Dad book, it was again , reminding me again why i need to be rich, and money work for me, hopefully when i m in my early 30's i will be a rich person, selling very very well.

To all of you who feel like wanna quit , don't quit, just do it, and you will know something will come up the moment you wanna let it go... see ya...

today's schedule

go to Center for sight, Sent DCR machine back
then head to subang eye, show Dr how to use BB lens.
Then go to ukm, sent order, then pick Cat up
go to Renaissance hotel , help arround
then sent Cat back

then only i can finish for the day, i think it be very late by then

ahh, i will need more energy,

1 comment: