Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni, Xin Nian Tau

Well , this coming weekend chinese all over the world will celebrate of the new year. This time it happened to be the year of the Tiger. Well to me it dont make any difference as this year and last year plus the year before was about the same. Only difference its getting better every year. Probably Im on my way into mid life that's why when you reach your mid age, your life is either ok or not ok, I'm Making mine now, and i made some promises to myself when i reach at a certain age i must achieve this and that if not im backlog in my Timeline,

So whats up in the year of the Tiger? i dont really know, all i know is Less people will get married, this year as the tiger is very fierce, Probably the old folks fear those who tied the knot this year probably will fight a lot, and wont admit defeat, Tiger mah.. Todays news, i read orang asli was bitten by tiger, cant remember if the tiger had a revenge on the orang asli,

that matter aside, besides love life, many people or philosophers around the world predicts this year will be another hectic year for the USA, as their peace will be interrupted, i wonder is that true. Lets watch and see shall we. Obama is fighting like crazy there, hope nothing happens so that no on wins. Anyway there is nothing to win, just everyone loses in a conflict of interest. Thats is what makes life so interesting.

As for me, 2010, will be an even exciting year for me as there are many upcoming projects my company plan to do for me, And i have my personal plan as well. So it will be another exciting year for me, 2009 was great and fun, a bit monotonous but overall everything was satisfying.

As for me at the moment, getting ready for chinese new year, just another year for me, Probably this year will have plenty of nice photos to share around especially with the new DSLR.

See ya soon. and Happy Chinese New year to everyone around the world. Gong hei Fat Chai. Hoi Hoi sam sam ko yat nin.

No comments:

Post a Comment